Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How to install and use JING




Greetings! It's been a very long vacation. I have created a few tutorials before we have our office vacation. Unfortunately wasn’t able to post any of my assignment because we’ve been busy with our New Year preparations. (Cleaning the house- GENERAL CLEANING… I mean and preparing food).

So here it is… my first tutorial on how to install and use JING. But firstly, why did I choose JING as my first tutorial? Simple… I was amazed by what it can do to my everyday needs. My line of work is more focused on design and delegation of work. My best friend is “Print Screen” button in the keyboard. When I discovered Jing, I was happy because it is can create images and videos of what I see on my computer and instantly share it to my colleagues.


So here it is...




How to use Jing by MCS




No comments:

Post a Comment